This is a beautiful, touching movie. The sad scenes are really moving, but the message is uplifting. By the way, the movie is black and white.
I. Watch the movie segment and connect the lines from the movie. Write (restrictive) relative clauses saying what Mr. Whiskers dreamed about the characters below. Begin your sentences this way:
1. He dreamed about Bob. He fell in a manhole.
Mr. Whiskers dreamed that (Bob) _____________________________________.
2. ______________________________________________________________ .
He dreamed about Toshiaki the day he pitched a perfect game.
3. ______________________________________________________________ .
And Nassor the day he got knocked unconscious.
II. Write what Mr. Whiskers dreamed about Victor.
III. Work in pairs:
1. Do you believe that dreams can tell us about the future? Why (not)?
2. Have you ever dreamed about something that came true after some time? Talk about it.
3. Would you change traveling plans if you dreamed about an airplane crash in the previous night? Explain it.
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - FRANKENWEENIE